Skip to main content

Scribbles About Food: Caramel Waffle Cone Frappuccino from Starbucks

Sorry for the slight absence recently... I might not post all that frequently this month... sorry.

But anyway there was a new frappuccino at starbucks and if you like the Caramel Frap you'll love the Caramel Waffle Cone frap. You know why? It's exactly the same! Lol.

So its just a regular Caramel frap, but there are some waffle cone pieces on top of the whipped cream with some caramel. And sure, you don't really get that flavor unless you eat it with your straw or spoon it out after... so the top is just a little different... I think thats great. It just makes it taste a little more ice cream-y and I love coffee ice cream and cones and caramel...so it all works for me.

I think this is only limited edition at select Starbucks locations. It isn't the most exciting flavor they've come up with... but sometimes you just need an old fashioned favorite with a little bit of a twist on it. If you wanted to do it yourself, just get a caramel frap crush a waffle cone and sprinkle that on top!

That's all I have to say. I'd say its better than the original caramel frap cause I happen to like waffle cones... so its fun! Not as good as the S'mores.

So yeah... I'll have some more reviews and things soon. There are some new M&Ms flavors... I want to review Unbreakable Kimmy Schmiddt still. I have some stories coming up this month that I've pre-written... and maybe I'll do more cd reviews and stuff like that!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...