Skip to main content

APPyness: Latergram

So I love scheduling my posts on here... and I really wanted to do that for instagram also... but there isn't a way to do that right now... but there are some apps that will give you reminders so that you can post them yourself. There are some pros and cons to this app...but yeah.

Pros 
-So easy to use. I thought it was going to be really hard to use... but it was actually super easy to figure out.
- You can put a filter on instagram when you go to post it. It doesn't allow it in the app itself, but its easy enough to do on your own.
-It's free! So that's a plus.
-They ask for emails and say "We don't like spam and you probably don't either." And I trust them. Haven't had this app long... but I haven't gotten any emails yet, so thats good.
- Just convient to have a scheduled time for your posts. Probably useful if you have a giveaway or one you want to enter daily. Lol.

Cons 
- Doesn't automatically copy the text if you write that first... kind of annoying. I think it saves it to your notes if you want it too... but tbh... its easier for me to copy/paste.
- Its not necessarily difficult if you miss posting your photo when its scheduled... but its not exactly the easiest thing to do.
-It is a whole different app... so that's not the easiest thing. It'd be easier if you could schedule in Insta like you can on these blogs.


Somewhere in the middle: 
Its only a scheduler. There is no app that can post the photos automatically because you can't have another app post without your permission... it'd be easier if you could schedule it with permission, but you do need to actually manually do some things... so you can see the pros and cons of how that works. Lol.

I don't think this is for fun instagram posts... I wouldn't do it on my personal blog unless I was doing 100 days of happy challenge or a selfie a day photo or something... but for my Beauty Blog it just makes everything easier. So its not really for everyone... but it does have a purpose for people that need it... does that make sense? I'm crashing and I'm gonna go to sleep. Lol.

Byeee!
Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...