Skip to main content

Scribbles About Food: Snack Haul!

Heyyy guys! I got some new snacks to try out! Most on the healthier side. Most I haven't tried yet and I'll update you and let you know... but yeah. These all seem pretty exciting, so I'm going to try them!

First off I'll just say the unhealthy thing that I already reviewed and they are amazing. The Lay's Biscuits and Gravy Potato Chips from their Do Us A Flavor Contest. The other flavors sound okay too... but I think it'll be really hard to beat this one. That's for sure. This is a good one!

Next I got some Special K bars because I really like the ones I've tried and the ones I haven't tried also sounded really good. I think these are all 90-150 calories. These were on sale 2 for $5 where I got them... so I ended up getting 4 of the bars. One bar was the 90 calorie Chocolate Pretzel bar. These are amazing. I already tried it. Its pretty filling and it tastes so chocolatey and salty and sweet. It is like a candy bar instead of a granola bar and its so great. The other thing I got that I've tried already are the Chewy Nut Bars in Cranberry Almond. These are amazing. They're so nutty, its a little like a payday bar but with cranberries in it and its sticky and yummy and tastes like peanut butter. Its also filling. I really like this one. I got the same chewy bars in Chocolate Almond because those looked good too. I think those are both 150 calories. And then something I'm excited to try is the Salted Caramel Chocolate bars which are 100 calories and I'm sure is equally awesome to the Chocolate Pretzel.

We also got a K cups that sounded good. Its from Green Mountain coffee and its Brown Sugar Crumble donut. I'm a sucker for any coffee that claims to taste like a donut. Lol. I'm excited for this.

And I got VitaTops in Deep Chocolate. I think I heard Allison Anderson talk about these being delicious a few years ago on youtube and I'm curious. Whenever someone says something healthy is yummy on youtube it either sucks or its amazing. Lol. But chocolate muffin tops? I'm on board. I'll try it.

And at target I got a couple of their cookies that I like a lot... but I realize the ones I got are higher calorie than the ones I had before. These are like cookie balls and I got a Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookie Snack Bites and the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookie Snack Bites. I liked the Mint cookie ones a lot. I haven't tried the Peanut butter ones yet, but so far I like the Mint better than the cherry. The cherry ones taste a little drier than the mint ones. But still okay.

So yeah that is everything! I will update you on which ones of these are yummy and which ones aren't... this is slowly becoming a food blog... but everyone eats right? Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f