Skip to main content

Bingewatch and Chill: Happy Endings Season 3 Review

 So overall I still really liked this season... but I think it might be the show's worst. Not so much for the episodes... but I feel like there were a couple of episodes that were a little weird- like they felt like they made them for season 2 and somehow they ended up in this season... there was one episode where there was no mention of Alex and Dave being a couple and it seemed like Dave was still living with Max when he had already moved in with Alex. Plus Penny was in a relationship during this point and there were a couple of episodes that seemed like they didn't happen then. It was a little weird. 

Other than that I think my favorite episode was More Like Stanksgiving... where the gang watch an episode of Road Rules that they were on that shows that Brad hated Jane at first and that Jane was not looking for Brad when she first hooked up with him- she was looking for another guy in the house. It was a funny show. 

I also like the episode No Ho Ho where the gang finds out Jane's birthday is on Christmas and that she just likes to celebrate it in the summer so that people don't neglect her birthday... so the gang try to ignore Christmas but no one wants to ignore Christmas... it's really funny and I can see that being relatable. 

Plus we see more of Jane and Alex's family... which again I would have loved to see more of if the show had gone on... so that's really great too. 

Overall this was a great season- just a couple of those episodes felt off so- while they were still funny I would say the first two seasons are more Ah Mah Zing. 

They also did a free reunion special that you can see on Youtube which was really funny... but as a Parasite fan... don't watch it until you've seen Parasite. Lol. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...