Skip to main content

It List: October 2019

I haven't done one of these in a while... but here are my favorites for the month!

1) Joker- Everyone is talking about this movie for a good reason- it is amazing! I literally can't stop thinking about it... it was very dark and disturbing- but just a really great and heartbreaking story! Definitely a great take on one of my favorite villains.

2) Epicurious 4 Levels of...- This is a fun youtube cooking show where they take 3 levels of chefs- an amateur, a home chef and a professional chef. All 3 of them cook the same dish and then a food scientist goes over their recipes and ingredients and why they work or didn't work. It's fun to see how all the recipes turn out and to get some useful tips for some of these recipes.

3) My New Michael Kors Handbag- I just got this because it was on clearance and totally my color... but it's just such a nice big bag that's really easy to open and close and carry... I Just love the design of this bag and it's so nice and pretty!

4) Frutta Bowls Fall Bowl- This is a delicious pumpkin base with almond butter, caramel and almond toppings... plus crasins... it's just all really great and perfect for the fall!

5) Lizzo- I'm kind of obsessed with the song Truth Hurts and... Lizzo is just one of my absolute favorites right now! Her songs are all really great and she plays flute too. I also really liked the movie Hustlers- which she had a brief appearance in.

6) Friends- I love that it's the 25th anniversary and there's so much stuff with friends on it... and I love that! Maybe I'll do a whole Friend's 25th Haul sometime soon cause I really got some cool stuff! I got a couple Friends Sweatshirts from Target, Alex and Ani has their collection... I have the lego set and the Unofficial Cookbook... which I'll talk more about tomorrow. I just love all the stuff going into it... plus I'm rewatching the show and will probably post a lot more about Friends in the future...but yeah!

7) Lore- This is a nice,spooky podcast that I've been listening to on my lunch break lately. Aaron Mahnke is the hot, he is an amazing storyteller and narrator and it's a cool podcast. It's about different lore. They had an episode about a man that poisoned his wives and they had an episode of all the old beauty rituals people used to do and how that was harmful... it's an interesting show. I would not mind seeing a live show of it... I know they do a lot of live shows. They also have a show on Amazon Prime that I'm going to have to watch!

8) Up House and 10 Inch Ezra Funko Pops- I just got these 2 pops and... I just really like them both.

I wasn't going to get the Up house because I thought it would be sold out... but I saw a few at my Boxlunch and I was like "Ohhh this looks cool" but it was too expensive... but it was right before my birthday so I decided to splurge on it and I'm really happy about it. I love how it looks!
You can see the kevin with up house a bit in this picture... it's the one in the box... I'll go into more detail on my Disney Blog sometime soon. 

And... I love the Haunted Mansion and I was happy Target restocked the 10 inch Ezra pop cause... I really like the 10 inch pops. I rub his head for good luck when I leave the room... its weird but it works lol.

Ezra is one of the hitchhiking ghosts from Haunted Mansion. 


9) Deep River Snacks Kettle Cooked Potato Chips- The Sea Salt and the Sea Salt and Vinegar ones are my favorites from this brand... but they just have really great chips and I love anything Kettle Cooked. So crispy and salty... I just really like it!

10) Single Parents tv show- Okay... so I was thinking of putting Modern Family on this list cause I really think that show is funny... but honestly Single Parents is a really funny show too and I loved it this year. It's cute, its really funny... the cast actually has chemistry and it feels like they've been friends forever. I just really like it.

That is it! Hope you guys like this!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f