Skip to main content

Bachelor Buzz: Almost at Hometowns!!!

So I think next week is the week in which Colton decides who's parents he'll be meeting and who he's really seriously thinking about banging... errr I mean marrying. All Colton can probably think of is banging these women! Lol.

The night started with 2 ladies being eliminated... and after all the drama of last night's episode- Colton decided to break it off with Nicole and Onyeka. All of the ladies described them as "digging their own graves" kind of because Onyeka really didn't hear the full conversation and didn't have to call out Nicole on something she didn't really understand... and Nicole could have defended her character without bringing Onyeka down. So they left and they weren't happy to leave- but I think they were both happy to see the other girl leave... so that was good at least.

And then we had the first one on one of the week with my girl Hannah G! And they were so frickin cute together! They got a massage and they had a really nice day... and she was kind of all over him... so that was kind of cute. She wants it lol. I'm sure she will definitely be going to a fantasy suite with Colton.

So after that they had a group date with Colton and everyone except for Kirpa- who got the other one on one date. On this date the girls learned how to fight and they all seemed to have a lot of fun. Mostly giggling and not taking it too seriously- except Katie and Demi. Katie hit Demi in the face- which Demi was upset about and told her not to do that and she didn't really want to fight... and she showed a much different side of herself. Demi has been very confrontational and not afraid to fight with her words... but she was showing that she was kind of softer and vulnerable... and she did call her mom who's now home from Prison and she had her on speaker phone with Colton... and it was AWKWARD. But I think Demi was really hoping to make it to hometowns so she could see her mom again with Colton... but *spoilers* That didn't happen.

I feel like Colton would have liked to go to Hometowns with Demi even though I think he knew Demi wouldn't be his future wife... I think he knew how proud Demi was of her family and probably would have liked to see her hometown with her... but she did tell Colton that she was falling in love with him... and Colton didn't feel the same way about her so he eliminated her before the Rose Ceremony because he didn't want to break her heart any further.

But back to the Group Date: Sydney also stepped aside to talk to Colton and said that if he wasn't giving her one on ones and if he didn't seem interested in her at all- she was just going to leave the show because Colton wasn't trying to make a connection with her... and she didn't feel like she should continue this relationship for that reason.

Both Demi and Sydney mentioned that some of the girls weren't there for the right reasons... but they didn't say who or why they thought that... so that was mysterious.

After Kirpa's group date- Colton could tell she was there for the right reasons and even though they hadn't connected much before the group date- they had connected a lot on the date and she opened up about being engaged to a virgin before... so she understood that Colton was waiting for the right person and she wasn't taking an engagement lightly- and she did want to be engaged at the end of the show.

And then- after Colton's visit with Demi- the Rose ceremony commenced! Kirpa, Hannah G and Tayshia- who got a group date rose during the episode- were the only ones entering the last part with roses... and then Caelynn, Heather M, Cassie, and Hannah B all recieved roses during the ceremony. Leaving Katie to go home... who also mentioned- "Hey some girls aren't here for the right reasons..." So that was bad.

Overall I think Colton's strongest connections from the beginning have been Hannah G, Cassie, Tayshia and Caelynn. I think maybe his relationships with the other girls have gone through ups and downs... I think maybe his connection with Caelynn was really strong in the beginning and now I don't think it's quite as strong... whereas someone like Kirpa is getting stronger in her relationship with him. So... who really knows. I think Hannah G, Cassie and Tayshia have been the most consistent throughout the show. I think Tayshia is the most mature and ready for a proposal... but I'm not sure. He seems to have a great connection with Hannah G and Cassie... so I think one of them might be his pick too.

I also think it's mature of women like Sydney to say "hey- if you're not giving me your all... I'm leaving." And it was a good decision. I think that had Demi not put herself on the line like that- she might be on the show still... but I think its good that she put her feelings out there so that Colton could know and I think she was being genuine about it. I think maybe had Elyse not left the show- her relationship might have grown with Colton... and if you sign up for the show you should realize it's about a guy who dates a bunch of girls at the same time... and he might propose to you after... so know what you're signing up for and see where it goes.

So that is my Bachelor Breakdown... which maybe would have been a better title for this than Bachelor Buzz... hmmm.

Anyway that's it. Hope you guys like it and I'll see you next week to see who gets to hometowns!!!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f