Skip to main content

13 Days of AHS Day 6: American Horror Story Crossovers

Since we're in a crossover season of American Horror Story- I thought it'd be kind of fun to count all the crossovers from the other seasons.

1) MONTGOMERY- Although I'm not sure this technically counts as a crossover- our first clue of the seasons being connected was the name Montgomery... which we first see with Dr. Charles and Nora Montgomery in Murder House. Charles Montgomery is a doctor with a Frankenstein complex and Nora was an actress. Madison Montgomery in Coven is an actress that also has a Frankenstein complex. Of corse the only child Charles and Nora had became the Infantata and was confined in the murder house... but maybe Madison was of some relation.


2) Pepper and Sister Mary Eunice-

I think there were 2 references to Asylum in Freak Show... for some reason I thought Dr. Arden... or maybe his brother or someone was the one to amputate Elsa's legs... but I could be wrong. Anyway Pepper was the first character we saw in multiple seasons and then it was particularly exciting to see Lilly Rabe on an episode- although it was only one episode- as Sister Mary Eunice. I think with this look at both of them... we could see Mary Eunice was really never as innocent as she appeared and Pepper was not "guilty" at all and did not belong in the asylum to begin with. Her sister and brother in law really did drown their own baby and blame it on Pepper... which Pepper does mention in a dream in Asylum.

3) Queenie Checks Into The Hotel Cortez- 

I believe that originally Emma Roberts was supposed to check into the hotel- but then with filming Scream Queens that would have been too difficult. And that would have probably been a little bit... redundant if Madison or any Emma Roberts character checked in... we already had the hipsters... I just think it would have been too many sassy snobs in one hotel.

Anyway Queenie's appearance in Hotel ended up being an important part of Apocalypse... but in Hotel it annoyed me so much. We see a happy ending for Queenie in Coven... everything is nice everything is final... and then Hotel just took that away. It was a big relief to see them doing more with this in Apocalypse... but still it made me mad at the time.

4) Billie Dean Howard Visits The Hotel Cortez- 

I'm starting to think there's something more to Billie Dean Howard. I think that this just started as their love of having Sarah Paulson play multiple characters in one season... since she was Bette and Dot in Freak Show... but she's the only human that really enters and leaves the Hotel Cortez... and the only human that hangs out at the Murder House... that seems fishy to me that it's been confirmed these places are both Hellmouths and she's just going in and out as she pleases... just like Michael Langdon.

Anyway this made sense... she has a long island medium type of show or something.

 5) Edward Mott in Roanoke- 

Similar to the name Montgomery... we get another Mott in Roanoke- Edward Mott... who's last living relative was Dandy Mott from Freak Show. It was mentioned that there was some inbreeding in Dandy's family and... well that started as early as when Edward Mott lived in Roanoke.

6) Lana Winters in Roanoke and Cult- 

After she checks out of the Asylum- Lana Winters becomes a very famous journalist- similar to Katie Couric or Diane Sawyer. She's seen at the end of Roanoke interviewing Lee Harris and the two are kind of kindred spirits... which is why Lee went to Lana. Lana is also mentioned by Beverley Hope in Cult... because Ally apparently refused to be interviewed by everyone- including Lana Winters!

7) Twisty the Clown Comic Books in Cult- 

So I kind of believed that maybe this Twisty The Clown Comic Book was proof that AHS was 2 universes instead of one. Ally's son loves the Twsity comic books- although Ally is terrified of clowns. I think there can't be two universes though... because if Lana Winters is mentioned in Cult and she exists in Asylum... the events of Freak Show would also exist? It seems that Asylum, Freak Show, Roanoke and Cult must at least all be connected because of Lana Winters.

That is everything outside of the obvious ones from this season! Hope you guys like my little crossover breakdown!

Bye!
-Shannon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f