Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise Recap: Weeks 1&2

Alright- so Bachelor In Paradise is my favorite of the bachelor series I think... and so far I like this season. I do kind of know what's going on... but... idk. I feel like I liked the couples a lot from last year and this year there aren't a lot of couples forming.

Week 1 

Let's talk about Blake since he's who everyone was kind of rooting for to find love. I was really hoping he and Hannah G would find love since the two of them were sort of in the same "runner up" situation.... but Blake has slept with most of the people on the beach! He slept with Kristina a day after that he slept with Caelynn... then he took Tayshia on the date- but claimed he was only there for Hannah... it's just kind of a lot. And I don't really think he has the best intentions because he's kind of all over the place with everyone. There's also been some texts that he posted from Caelynn to defend his name... but it made her look awful so he felt like he was being attacked on paradise- so he attacked her on the internet... and later deleted the tweets.

To be honest... I'm more team Caelynn in all of this because I do think she actually wants to find love or a relationship and I think Blake just kind of wants fame and maybe some hookups... I don't really think either of them are actually bad people... but for the sake of the show... Blake is kind of the villain and he's also kind of complaining about everything when he kinda did wrong.

Also Demi has a girlfriend... but she's still on the show... which is sketchy? I get that Demi is the personality and obviously people are watching BIP for Demi... but it's still weird. I feel like she should be a bartender with Wells. I'm happy she's on the show- but it's a little weird.

Dylan and Hannah G are also really cute together. Nicole and Clay are cute together... but week 2 kind of changes these things.

Week 2 

This week kind of centered around Nicole being "The Bachelorette" because she has Clay, Jordan asks her out on a date and Christian also asks her out on a date. PS: On Week 1 Annaliese kinda went crazy and told Clay he shouldn't go on the one on one cause he just broke up with her friend Angela (from last season of BIP) and it's not right for him to date someone when she knows he and Angela still had feelings for each other after their breakup. Demi was angry at Annaliese and said "Nicole is a sweet person she shouldn't have said that before her date" or something along those lines... Annaliese was also HOPING for a rose from Chirs- but he doesn't give her one... instead giving one to Kristina for drama purposes. He did kinda lead Annaliese on though... but I didn't think they were a couple before Annaliese said they were kind of a couple. And knowing Annaliese from last year... I feel like she just wants to stay till paradise till the end at all costs and I don't totally think the Bachelor shows are a way for her to find love. Personally I like Annaliese- I follow her on Instagram and she's always very sweet and positive on there though I know she had a tough year... it sounds like maybe she found someone though and maybe we'll find out after the final rose or something.

Ohhh but back to the Nicole situation. I think she likes all the attention on Paradise- it doesn't really seem like she wants a relationship right off the bat... but she does really like Clay and Clay is a very good, calm guy...which Nicole doesn't really like. She wants him to fight for her- and Christian is kind of a bad guy... so he angers Clay but Clay doesn't get aggressive or anything towards him... and he tries... but at the end of the day Jordan- who is friends with Clay and pretty much knows he's not going to get a rose- fights Christian for Clay... which I kinda respect. I really like Jordan and I'm kind of surprised he actually physically fights someone... but I get it.

Jordan and Demi are also really fun to watch together... so I'm glad they met. I'd love to see them both as Bartenders or something next season even though I love Wells!

There's also the Hannah G and Dylan situation... which really WAKE UP HANNAH! I get it, you knew Blake before Paradise and maybe he was nice before... but DYLAN LOVES YOU! Ugh he's so sweet and she's just ignoring him for Blake. It's frustrating to watch.

Tayshia and John Paul Jones... it's cute. It's cute that Tayshia has a type and that JPJ is soooo infatuated with her. John Paul Jones is also kind of great to watch. I agree with Tayshia... you don't really expect a surfer dude like JPJ to be so intelligent and sweet- but he really is. And it's just cute. Tayshia is also just really hot and fun to watch.

Mike... Great guy- but I don't want him and Sydney to end up together because I really want Mike to be the next Bachelor. Pilot Pete would make a great Bachelor also... but I'm hoping it's Mike.

Caelynn went on 2 dates this week also and seems to really like Dean... okay! Lol. I liked Dean with Leslie in Winter Games... but I can see... winter games seems a little more fake than the other shows. Although Cortney and Lilly are still amazing friends and it's beautiful to see them together. ANYWAY I think Caelynn kind of likes his lifestyle... it's kinda cute to see them together. And at least it isn't Cam amiright????

And Demi coming out as Bisexual to Derek and some of her friends on the beach... it was sweet. Derek feels closer to her because of it... and it's nice that Demi can continue to be Demi.

I think that's everything... excited for week 3 tonight! Hope you guys are too!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f